- Plated-steel hinged cooking grate with built-in handles offers 363 sq. in. of cooking space
- Bowl and lid constructed with high-grade porcelain-enamel for longevity and durability
- 1-touch cleaning system includes three aluminized steel rust-resistant dampers, which regulate airflow while cooking and sweep ash after grilling
- Lid has a built-in thermometer, adjustable damper with four air vents and a handle with heat shield
- Steel charcoal grate included
Weber – 22 in. Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill – Black
The Original Weber Kettle has been a charcoal-grilling staple for decades. It is designed to maximize airflow and heat retention, which allows outdoor chefs to cook foods to perfection. This premium 22 in. Charcoal BBQ Grill in black offers a 363 sq. in. cooking platform on which to absorb the unsurpassed flavor infusion that only a briquette fire can provide. A hinged plated-steel cooking grate allows you to easily maneuver coals for direct or indirect cooking without lifting up the rack, while a built-in thermometer keeps you on-point for heat management. After you’ve savored a delectable meal, simply swivel the three damper blades in the kettle basin to funnel coal dust into the removable ash catcher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.