- Non contact voltage tester’s dual-range capabilities allow tester to detect from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Electrical voltage tester detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible indicators
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000 V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress
- 6.6 ft. (2 m) drop protection
- IP54: Dustproof and waterproof
12 – 1000V AC Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester
The NCVT-2P is a non-contact voltage tester that detects 12 to 1000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-2P is rugged enough for any job site.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.