- Reaming head design – smooths edges of metal pipe from 1/2 in. to 1 in.
- Bolt cutter – thread and cut #6 and # 8 bolts to preferred length
- Wire stripper – strips 8 AWG to 18 AWG (solid wire), 10 AWG to 20 AWG (stranded wire)
- 1-handed swing lock – easy 1-handed use and remains locked while in pouch, spring loaded for easy opening
- Curved cutting blade for clean cuts through larger wire sizes
- Rust protection – increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Forged alloy steel – for maximum tool strength and durability
- Tether-ready handle loops
Milwaukee 7.75 in. Combination Electricians 6-in-1 Wire Strippers Pliers
Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers feature a revolutionary, forged dual head design for wire stripping and needle nose functionality. A unique reaming design is integrated into the pliers head for smoothing out rough edges of metal pipe, and a curved blade design allows for clean cuts through larger wire sizes. These pliers have the capability to cut #6 and #8 bolts and feature a swing-lock design for fast one-handed operation, and won’t open when stored in a pouch or backpack. Milwaukee 6 in 1 Combination Pliers deliver maximum productivity for the trades.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.